More larp, less zionists!

September 8, 2026

Been seeing a bunch of anti-zionist, woke, ambientalist stuff lately and I really feel like doing something, though i must admit I'm lazy and i might not do anything, but still, it all made me remember how dog shit the word is right now.

I('m trying) joined a group with teens who want to make a change and who are from latinoamerica, hopefuly maybe that way I'll actually do something. Waitingg

Larp: also ve'been larping having an ipod, and now that I think also livejournal, but I'm having fun downloading covers and stuff that's not on spotify. Asked an anon on reddit for the The Paper Kingdom mix they did so I can add it to my "ipod". Also, the app is called Classipod.

Anyway, I should yap more on here, or that's what I want.

Not sleepy at all but I should go.

Not so, love Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm gonna go to NASCAR (and maths olumpics or wathever)

 October 15, 2026 as the title says, i'm going to watch NASCAR!!! my uncle managed to give me and my family tickets for the four of us a...