Copia the crochet rat

 Quick blog!

(should start calling these "mid-night blogs"? idunno)

Monday 24, August 2026

I spent all day making a crochet rat of Copia or Papa Emeritus IV from the Band Ghost because I wanna take it with me to the movie/concert, and I know the movie is about Perpetua, but still, I wanted to make a rat. I'm making him his little cardinal hat but I dont have a pattern for that so it looks kinda funny.


I also watched a lot of Dan and Phil videos since I'm in the journey of watching all their videos.
I really liked the Morfo app videos; Dan's Prince-Dan-isonfire animation was creepy as fuck, I might have nightmares tonight.
My favorite video of today was the "Three Legged [inserter rythm game name) Challenge", it felt cozy, in a way, because usually the videos are about pc or console games and this one was more interactive and therefore more personal, but I don't wanna sound parasocial in anyway. Other thing I want to point out about the video is how you can tell they, mostly Dan, were afraid of touching "too much" and that's so sad, like, we now know they were hiding their relationship for years, but seeing how it was back then is just sad, I can't imagine living with such levels of paranoia and fear for so many years, and all because of homophobia :(

But anyways, that's all I did today, super productive day.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Copia the crochet rat

 Quick blog! (should start calling these "mid-night blogs"? idunno) Monday 24, August 2026 I spent all day making a crochet rat of...