I'm seeing Ghost this week!

 Quick Blog!

Sunday 23, August 2026

I woke up JUST in time to watch today's Formula 1 Grand Prix... but we don't talk about it.
Max crashes in the third lap and DNFed. Because of that, I lost interest in the race and started editing my KamTape video, and that's something I've noticed recently; I lost my enthusiasm about Formula 1 and I just care about Max because he's my fav, when before I was so passionate and excited. This might be caused by new regulations but I haven't really stopped to think about.

At 11:30 am, me and my family went to church, and though I have my own thoughts about that I'll keep them to myself for now, but it was SO hot outside and I was sweating like a pig, and the fact the priest took his sweet time talking about extra stuff and then inviting a guy to talk about more stuff, really didn't help, I just wanted to leave.
Afterwards, my dad bought me and my sister drink; I had a cold cappuccino with boba and it's really good, one of my favorite cappuccinos.

I spent most of the day editing my video and I think it came out pretty good. I'm planning on making a video about my cassette collection.

And for the highlight of the day... I'M GOING TO SEE GHOST'S MOVIE. You don't get how happy this makes me feel, I'm the happiest person alive in this moment. Ghost means so much to me, I can't even explain it with words because they wouldn't be enough. I'm going with my dad this thursday!!!!
The only side part is that in exchange, I'm going back to catechism, but I'm trying to look at the good side of this; I can try to get what is all the fuzz around the religion about and get to, silently, question their words or teaching, so I guess it's not that bad, I just hope I can make a friend there but I see it hard since that demographic of teens is VERY different to me, but we'll see.

And that's the resume of my day, yeyyyy, IM SO FUCKING HAPPY OMG.
Like, I can imagine that I'm gonna see RAIN IN A BIG ASS SCREEN, IM TEARS RN


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Copia the crochet rat

 Quick blog! (should start calling these "mid-night blogs"? idunno) Monday 24, August 2026 I spent all day making a crochet rat of...