Frutiger aero? Wich one?

 September 12, 2026.

I'm always bored to the bones when at my house, so i just hop on canva and make random desings, until now, because for this day I finally had a good reason to get the elements in.

Frutiger  aero: the idea is to get people to read it because it says the aesthetin in a big font, then they scan it and get all the info to save the planet so they can get the futuruse they were promised, as the aesrhetic dictates.

Chruchhh: I now have to go back there and it's really lime, mostly the classroom, no A/C so I'm hot all over the place and i'm deadly antisociaal when it comes to religious people, so no friends, but who needs friends like that anyways, right?

Tomorrow is madring's first race, good luck max verstappen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm gonna go to NASCAR (and maths olumpics or wathever)

 October 15, 2026 as the title says, i'm going to watch NASCAR!!! my uncle managed to give me and my family tickets for the four of us a...