My head burn3xs’s

September 23, 2026

My head startes hurting like it used to when I was a kid, and now it just hurts as usual but bad

Have you seen those people on the internet asking why putting stuff on your forehead or eyebrows help, well i ask the same but with a punch.

P.E.: I did my first actual P.E. class, i never do anything usually, and i felt like i was gonna die, we played basketball so it was nice but i was tired as fuck, long time not doing exercise sorry.

Ximena is now asking me why i don’t join the basketball team, i’m thinking about it to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm gonna go to NASCAR (and maths olumpics or wathever)

 October 15, 2026 as the title says, i'm going to watch NASCAR!!! my uncle managed to give me and my family tickets for the four of us a...